So you don’t know what the next step in your career is.
Or you’re plain unhappy with your job, work life, or career trajectory so far.
And your plan of
feeling stuck, hopeless, and afraid,
trying to ignore these feelings,
and hoping for a miracle
Waiting for a miracle breakthrough and sudden clarity when it comes to your career is like waiting to be hit by lightning.
Statistically unlikely to happen. And dangerous. Not a good plan.
The thing is, it can be really hard to figure out what to do next or where to take your career. Maybe you don’t know what you even want out of your career. Maybe you don’t know if you should be trying to move “up” or “out.” Maybe you don’t know if you need to make some big changes because your work is slowly killing you inside.
Are you ready to regain clarity, confidence, and control in your career?
If so, here’s some good news: You don’t have to struggle through this on your own.
A few years ago, I found myself lost and at a crossroads in my career. I was doing work that I believed in, that I had gotten good at, and that I had invested so much blood, sweat, and tears in (okay, okay, really just sweat and tears…many, many tears). But (you knew there was a “but” coming, didn’t you!) over the years, my job had taken a serious mental and emotional toll on me. And I wasn’t feeling fulfilled by my work anymore.
I was more-or-less stuck at that crossroads for a good two years. Struggling on my own. Turning myself around and around in circles.
A pretty ineffective way to move forward.
I know how tough, painful, and even heartbreaking it can be to be unsure, to feel lost, and to be unhappy in your career. And I know how great it feels to make it past the uncertainty and confusion and rediscover happiness in your work.
I can help you do the same.
So if you find yourself…
– Stressed out because you don’t know what your next step is in your career
– Worried that you are losing precious weeks, months, and years of your life to being in the “wrong” job or career
– Overwhelmed, lost, and paralyzed because you have no vision for your career trajectory
+ tired of just hoping for a miracle
+ sick of ignoring the feeling that things aren’t quite right with your career decisions
+ ready to stop postponing the problem and start coming up with some answers
...then Career 20/20 was made for you.
Because nobody wants to wake up one day – 5, 10, 20 years down the line – and feel disappointed looking back on the decisions they made in their career.
We all want to contribute. We all want to make an impact. We all want meaningful work.
It’s up to us to make sure we are living the work life that we want for ourselves.
If you’re ready to…
…have an actionable plan so you can move forward in your career
…derive meaning, fulfillment, and satisfaction from your work again
…feel proud and confident about your job
…then this is your lucky day.
Yes it is!
Now let me tell you exactly how I will get you to Career 20/20 – because I’m a practical person and I like to get down to the nitty gritty.
Career 20/20 is a personalized coaching program to identify the next steps in your career in 4 sessions over one month. The program includes:
A Career 20/20 Game Plan that includes personalized, concrete, actionable next steps for you in your career
What is this for?
- to guide you through the next stage of your career, step-by-step!
- to be your trusty roadmap after our time together
2 private, confidential, one-on-one Intensive Brainstorming Sessions (1 hour each) over video chat (Weeks 1 & 2)
What are these sessions for?
- to gain insight into your dreams, strengths, and passions
- to understand whether and to what extent your current work and career trajectory are working for you
- to investigate how your current work and career situation are NOT working for you
- to understand what about your current work and career trajectory can and needs to be changed
- to start building a workable vision for your career path
1 private, confidential, one-on-one Collaboration Session (1 hour) over video chat (Week 3)
What is this session for?
- to inspire you
- to transform your draft Career 20/20 Game Plan into a final Career 20/20 Game Plan
- to give you a roadmap and concrete plan that you can revisit in the future, whenever you need clarity again
1 private, confidential, one-on-one Fine-Tuning Session (30 minutes) over video chat (Week 4)
What is this session for?
- to make adjustments, as needed, to your Career 20/20 Game Plan after we’ve both had time to reflect and digest
- to make sure you’re clear on what your next steps are
- to ensure that accountability systems are set up for you so that you succeed in fulfilling what you set out to do!
An illuminating preliminary questionnaire
What is this for?
- to give you insights you've never had before
- to help us hit the ground running in your first Intensive Brainstorming Session
- to give you space to dream, imagine, and identify your strengths, passions, and what you’re struggling with
- to help me understand your work and career history
- to give me an idea of what career paths and next steps would be a good fit for you
Resources, worksheets & HW designed and curated specifically for you
What are these for?
- so you can really dig deep into what your career aspirations are, what your talents are, what you love and hate doing, how you best contribute to the world!
- to help you reflect on the progress we make during your sessions
- so you have concrete, tangible, written resources to help you in between and after our time together
- so you can continue to refine and hone your vision and get you to Career 20/20!
"Rapid Response" email support throughout the month
What is this for?
- in case something comes up in between sessions and you need help before the next session – I won’t leave you in the lurch!
- I aim to respond within minutes of an email from a client (and do so the vast majority of the time!) so that you're never feeling unsupported
- recap emails that double as to-do lists and follow-up reminders to keep you focused and on track!
Are you ready to get clear and confident about your career?
The Nitty Gritty
Career 20/20 Sessions: A Roadmap
In terms of substance, we will use the first 2 sessions to come up with the contents of your draft Career 20/20 Game Plan including lots of potential next steps in your career and ideas for your future. It’s a collaborative process between us both – brainstorming what would be a better fit for you than your current work situation, what needs to change, what are the non-negotiables, what would work best.
Then, we will use the Collaboration Session to make sure the draft Career 20/20 Game Plan makes sense for you and is more of a boiled-down, concrete action plan (rather than a list of possibilities). After I make more adjustments after the Collaboration Session, we will use the Fine-Tuning Session to put the finishing touches on your Career 20/20 Game Plan, make sure you know what to do, and set up any accountability systems you might need to carry out the next steps in your career!
After each session, I email you the relevant summaries, follow-up, resources, and homework for the next week’s session to move things along for you.
What Career 20/20 Will Give You
These are some of the things that my clients get out of this program:
- the ability to think creatively and out-of-the-box about their job and role in the world,
- a crystal clear idea of where they want to go in their career,
- an actionable set of next steps in order to get them moving along the path to their short-, mid-, and long-term career goals,
- a renewed sense of accountability to themselves,
- training on time and energy management,
- confidence, motivation, and inspiration to keep them moving in the right direction,
- and much more!
The Career 20/20 program is $680 and will give you:
- 4 private sessions
- your personalized Career 20/20 Game Plan
- all the resources you need
- lots of email support
- concrete results in just 1 month, and
- new-found clarity and confidence about your career path.
If you’re interested in Career 20/20, fantastic! I can’t wait to work with you and discover the next steps in your magnificent career at your side!
Let’s start off by scheduling a free consult, so we can make sure the program is right for you and so you can ask me any questions you have.
Book your free consult by clicking below!
Once you’ve booked your free consult, you’ll receive instructions on how to prepare for the call.