“I should be able to figure things out on my own,” isn’t a winning strategy in life.
If you want to level up in your personal and professional life, don’t go it alone.
So your life isn’t how you thought it’d be. You’re still determined and motivated to take things to the next level. But, so far, you haven’t really been able to do it on your own.
This is normal. Life is messy.
Many of us face challenges at work and at home that keep us from living life to the fullest. And many of these struggles cross over from our personal lives to our work lives and back again.
So maybe you are stretched thin from being pulled in every direction at work and at home. Maybe lack of confidence is creating problems for you in both your personal and professional life.
Maybe you feel a lot of pressure in different areas in your life and it’s like you’re trapped in a downward spiral.
Okay, okay, maybe these aren’t just hypothetical “maybes.” I can share these examples with you because I’ve lived them.
I know what it’s like to feel overwhelmed by work, exhausted by constantly trying to meet others’ (and my own) expectations of me, and paralyzed by anxiety about things in my work and personal life.
But with a lot of help, support, and introspective work, I don’t live like that anymore.
Now I help others professionals find ways to work and live happier. I help them overcome barriers and take things to the next level – whether they’re lawyers, doctors, writers, filmmakers, journalists, artists, dancers, or activists.
I'm proud to say that I've helped my clients get concrete results, like helping:
a doctor negotiate a 20% raise;
a lawyer prepare for executive leadership job interviews; and
a solopreneur land 5-figure contracts for her business.
We all struggle in our personal and professional lives.
But we don’t have to go it alone.
Don’t Go It Alone is for you if:
– You are exhausted and overwhelmed by your work and personal life.
– You feel stuck, don’t know what you really want, and it’s hard to figure out what are the right life choices for you.
– Most days you are frustrated, sad, or disappointed at how your day went.
– You have trouble managing your time, which makes you feeling stressed, overwhelmed, and isolated at home and at work.
– You’ve taken on too much over the years and it’s taken a toll.
– You know you could be accomplishing more or living a more meaningful life but you can’t quite seem to get there.
And you want
+ to stop ignoring the problem
+ to address your personal and professional challenges
+ workable solutions designed for you and your life
+ to experience health and happiness again
+ a strategizing partner who sees all your potential and will make sure that you reach your goals (me!)
We’ve got one life to live.
How long or short, we don’t know.
So why do we let ourselves live in fear, frustration, and misery?
So if you’re ready to…
…feel like you have control over your personal and professional life again
…get focused on the things that really matter to you in life
…gain tools and actually figure out how to cope with the struggles and challenges in your life
…feel less overwhelmed, disillusioned, and stuck
…be more confident, hopeful, and free
…be happier and healthier
…then you have arrived!
So allow me to tell you exactly what you will get from Don’t Go It Alone – because I’m a practical person and I like to talk specifics.
This is a comprehensive personalized coaching program to address multiple areas of your personal and professional life in 8 sessions over the course of 2 months. The program includes:
8 private, confidential, one-on-one coaching sessions (45 minutes each) over video chat
What are these sessions for?
- to gain insight into your dreams, strengths, and passions
- for me to get to know you and understand what you’re about, what is important to you in life, what you want out of your career, what the most urgent issues are in your life right now
- to develop and implement a personalized set of tools, techniques, and strategies for you to live life the way you want to, on your own terms!
An illuminating preliminary questionnaire
What is this for?
- to give you insights you've never had before
- to give you an opportunity to reflect, take stock, and dream a bit
- to help us hit the ground running in your first session
- to help me come up with ideas, tactics, and strategies that would work for you in taking things to the next level – whatever that means for you in the context of your life
A clarifying goal worksheet
What is this for?
- to give us a road map for our sessions
- to tell us where to direct our energy first in terms of addressing your struggles at work and in life
- to keep us focused on where you want to go and how to actually get you there
Resources, worksheets & homework designed and curated specifically for you
What are these for?
- so you can try things out between sessions and start moving forward right away!
- to help you process, understand, and internalize what we talk about during our sessions, which will help you even after our time together is over
- to help you see the progress you are making from week to week
- so you have written resources to help you in between and after sessions
- to give you access to resources from my other coaching programs, if it makes sense for you
- to help keep you accountable to your life and work goals!
2 months of Rapid Response email support
What is this for?
- in case something comes up in between sessions and you need help before the next session – I won’t leave you in the lurch!
- I aim to respond within minutes of an email from a client (and do so the vast majority of the time!) so that you're never feeling unsupported
- recap emails that double as to-do lists and follow-up reminders to keep you focused and on track!
Don’t Go It Alone:
Getting you from where you are to where you want to be.
Book your free consult by clicking below!
The Nitty Gritty
What Don't Go It Alone Sessions Are Like
All the coaching sessions are shaped by your goals. At the beginning of Don’t Go It Alone, we will spend some time identifying and refining your top 3 professional goals and top 3 personal goals. These goals will show us where to direct our attention and energy first.
During subsequent sessions, we will work on systematically getting you to your goals. There will be barriers and obstacles along the way. But we will explore and dig deep into whatever life or work struggles you are experiencing. Once we have a good grasp of what’s going on and holding you back, we can start brainstorming and strategizing solutions that will work for you. We will also be using the sessions to keep you on track and accountable to your goals – don’t worry, I’ve been told I’m quite the taskmaster!
What You'll Get Out of Don't Go It Alone
These are some of the things that my clients get out of this program:
knowing exactly what they want in life,
personalized strategies for how to get what they want in life,
the ability to stay accountable to themselves and their goals,
the power to stop procrastinating on the things that matter,
a renewed sense of control in their lives,
training on ways to decrease stress and process stress productively,
strategies for effective time management,
methods for replacing negative beliefs (e.g., negative self talk, self-doubt, low self-confidence) with positive ones,
and much more!
Don’t Go It Alone...
...For when there’s so much going on, you don’t even know where to start.
...For when you’re tired of feeling stuck, stressed out, and frustrated by life and you’re ready to start moving forward and living again!
This comprehensive, 2-month, one-on-one coaching program is $800/month*.
Don't Go It Alone will give you tools and skills that you can use for the rest of your life to address the challenges that we face day-to-day at work and at home. You will start creating a genuinely healthier and happier life, rather than spending money on material things – clothes, electronics, so many material things – or one-time experiences – going out, massages, manicures, movies, vacations, retreats – in misguided attempts to bring ourselves greater happiness.
*Discounts may apply.
We have but one life and an unknown, but fixed, amount of time on this Earth.
Let’s make the most of it.
Don’t Go It Alone.
Book your free consult by clicking below!
Once you’ve booked your free consult, you’ll receive instructions on how to prepare for the call.