As women, we’re expected to put up with too much in the workplace.
Enough is enough.
Hi! Thank you for your interest in Stop Settling in Your Career: An Online Workshop for Salaried Professionals!
I'm really proud of this online workshop, which is a compilation of the best parts of the various times I've offered the workshop live. It even includes some extra portions thrown in just for you!
This workshop is ideal for women who are:
- tired of getting paid less than their male counterparts,
- sick of being stuck with the "office housework," or doing the emotional labor in the office, or
- over being overworked and under-valued in the workplace.
Check out the trailer and scroll down to learn more!
Why I created this workshop
The level of inequality that still exists between women and men in the working world angers me. Actually it makes me furious.
And I know I’m not alone. I have countless female friends, colleagues, and clients who have told me stories about how they’re sick and tired of being kept down and held back in their careers by patriarchy, racism, and by the individuals who benefit from them.
Those stories inspired me to create this workshop.
We may work in the same spaces as men,
but we don’t work in the same world as they do.
We need to know how to speak up, stand up, and fight back.
So if you:
- don’t feel confident negotiating a higher salary, promotion, or better benefits for yourself
- feel obligated to take on work that’s not your job
- have settled for a position that’s just “okay”
- find yourself resentfully picking up the pieces at work when others fall short
- habitually downplay your own value and contributions
- tell yourself you aren’t qualified enough
- are afraid to push back because you don’t want to rock the boat or be labeled “difficult” or “demanding,” and
- are ready to take action
then this workshop was made for you.
We live in a world that doesn’t exactly bode well for women, where frightening and dangerous things continue to happen to women, women of color, queer women, non-binary folks, and trans women every day.
If we continue to let things go, to stay silent, to not claim what’s ours, then it will continue to be the acceptable norm for working women everywhere to be treated as less than.
We can’t let that happen.
By the end of this workshop, we’ll have covered how to:
- be a confident advocate for what you deserve (be it a raise, a promotion, better benefits, or something else),
- stop being stuck doing all the "office housework" and emotional labor in the workplace (and in your unpaid work as well), and
- say no to being overworked and disrespected.
This is not a lecture. It's an informative, results-oriented experience. You'll get time to practice what you learn and it'll leave you feeling ready, willing, and able to take a stand in the workplace.
Stop Settling in Your Career Online Workshop
In this timely, insightful, and transformative workshop, you will:
- Learn 3 simple, high-impact ways to leverage your power as a woman in the workplace
- Overcome the fear or discomfort you may have with speaking up for yourself
- Practice what you learn
- Receive invaluable handouts, worksheets, and resources
- Get access to a private Slack for Badass Women
- Be changed forever for the better!
Runtime: 53 minutes | Estimated time for individual exercises: 20 minutes
I stand by my workshops, so there's a 100% Money Back Guarantee
if you feel you didn't get your money's worth from the workshop.
Questions or comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't wait – empower yourself today!
Cynthia is a feminist life and career coach who wants other women to get paid more, promoted more, and given the respect they deserve. She loves seeing other women succeed, break barriers, and live their own definition of happiness. She has a knack for making people feel at ease and at home and for using this to build connections and community. In her past life, she was a public defender in the Bronx. For more about Cynthia, click here or visit our Resources page.