Work stress can leave you emotionally drained, totally exhausted, and 100% burnt out.
Let's face it. You are stressed the %^&! out. Day in, day out, the demands and pressures of your work are slowly (or not-so-slowly) sucking the life blood out of you.
Which means you’re shutting down in other parts of your life. You feel stuck or paralyzed. And you’re way overextended and don’t even feel like you’re effective at work anymore!
Are you ready for things to be different?
If so, then you’re in the right place – because I am all about supporting people through tough times and helping them make positive changes.
The truth is, work stress can seriously mess up our mental health, physical health, and our relationships. And at the end of the day, if you sit down and think about it, is it really worth it to be so stressed out? (The answer is no.)
So, listen. Do any of these sound like you?
- Your work takes up all your mental and emotional energy.
You feel stretched thin and pulled a thousand different directions by your work.
- You leave work, but you never really leave work.
You lie awake at night thinking about work.
You’ve started neglecting your health or your family or your non-work friends. (Friends? What friends?)
- You’re not sure what level of happiness, contentment, or satisfaction you should even have anymore.
You’re stressed by your stress.
If so, never fear – stress relief is here!
There’s a light at the end of the tunnel. Because Yes! Less Stress! is going to give you real solutions for your stress-related woes.
Let’s pull the brakes on this freight train cuz it’s hurtling toward a cliff edge and it’s taking you with it.
If you’re ready to…
…regain some sanity in your work (and personal) life
…feel happier and healthier
…remember what it is to feel free again
…have a life outside work
…not feel perpetually exhausted
…have a personalized plan to show your work stress who’s boss
…then Yes! Less Stress! is the program for you.
So, my friend, let me tell you exactly what you will get from Yes! Less Stress! – because I’m a practical person and I like to get really concrete and specific.
This is a personalized coaching program to address your work stress in 6 sessions flat. Yes! Less Stress! includes:
A personalized Work Stress Management Plan tailored to your life and your needs
What is this for?
- to help you manage your work stress, of course!
- to leave you with a concrete document containing the stress management practices and techniques that work for you – so you can revisit them anytime!
3 private, confidential, one-on-one Foundation Sessions (45 minutes each) over video chat (weeks 1, 2, and 3)
What are these sessions for?
- to get to the bottom of the sources of your work stress
- to understand how you’re spending your time vs. how you want to be spending your time
- to set up personalized systems so that you can do your work more efficiently
- to implement strategies for immunizing yourself from stress from other people, your office, and the work culture
3 private, confidential, one-on-one Maintenance Sessions (30 minutes each) over video chat (weeks 5, 7, and 9)
What are these sessions for?
- to tweak and adjust your personalized stress management plan as you apply it to your life!
- to take your stress reduction techniques to the next level
- to learn how to stick to your plan over the long-term
An illuminating preliminary questionnaire
What is this for?
- to give you space to lay out the problems you’re struggling with
- to give you insights you've never had before
- to help us hit the ground running on your first session
- to help me understand where the biggest problem areas are and what solutions would work for you
Resources, worksheets & homework designed specifically for you
What are these for?
- to really put your personalized stress management plan to work in between sessions so you feel better faster!
- to help you experience, understand, and internalize what we talk about during your sessions
- to arm you with written resources to help you in between (and after) our time together
- to help you stay accountable to your goal of Less Stress!
2 months of "Rapid Response" email support
What is this for?
- to help and support you in case something comes up in between sessions – I won’t leave you in the lurch!
- I aim to respond within minutes of an email from a client (and do so the vast majority of the time!) so that you're never feeling unsupported
- recap emails that double as to-do lists and follow-up reminders to keep you focused and on track!
In short, this is your chance to:
Say goodbye to the pressure, fatigue, and hopelessness.
Say hello to sanity, balance, and happiness.
Ready for less stress?
The Nitty Gritty
Yes! Less Stress! Sessions: A Roadmap
When we first start out, it’s best for us to spend the first 3 weeks laying a solid foundation. I need to understand your particular work, stress, and life situation so that I can come up with strategies and tactics that will work for you specifically. Coming up with your work stress management plan is a collaborative process between us both – brainstorming strategies to try and changes to make.
In the first session, we address the foundational areas: sleep, health, and mental health. In the second session, we will talk about work and find ways to streamline, automate, and delegate in order to give you control over your work life again. The third session will include the relevant areas that we did not get to in the first two sessions, as well as allow us to check-in on how the changes from Week 1 have been going.
Once we’ve come up with a workable stress management plan for you, then we will meet every other week to see how things are working over time. This second set of sessions will be used to check in with how things are going and fine-tune your personalized plan, as needed. The passage of time will show us how well your Yes! Less Stress! work stress management plan is going, but by the last session, you will have a plan that is tried and true!
What You'll Get Out of Yes! Less Stress!
These are some of the things my Yes! Less Stress! clients get out of the program:
- relief from feeling stressed all the time (that's the "less stress" part ;-) ),
- stress-management and stress-reduction strategies that work for them,
- improved health,
- better sleep,
- an exercise plan that is do-able for them,
- tons of ideas for small, but meaningful and achievable, ways to be less stressed and healthier and happier every day,
- strategies for staying accountable to themselves and their goals,
- help redefining their relationship to work to be more balanced,
- time and energy management tips and strategies,
- healthier relationships with people at work and in life,
- and much more!
Normally valued at $720, Yes! Less Stress! will give you:
- 6 private sessions
- a stress management plan tailored to your actual life
- all the stress management resources you need
- 2 months of email support, and
- freedom from debilitating work stress so you can remember what it is to enjoy life again.
For a limited time, I am offering this entire stress-busting program for a
discounted rate of $599 – less than $7 a day!
(A small price to pay to conquer your work stress and get back to living life!)
So, if you’re interested in Yes! Less Stress!, great! I can’t wait to work with you and create your new life with way less work stress!
Let’s start off by scheduling a free consult, so we can make sure the program is right for you and so you can ask me any questions you have.
Book your free consult by clicking below!
Once you’ve booked your free consult, you’ll receive instructions on how to prepare for the call.