Three sets of 5 little tips for living a happier life, living a right life, living your best life. My version of Triple5Soul :)
5 Practices for Nurturing Happiness from Thich Nhat Hanh:
- The first method of creating joy and happiness is to cast off, to leave behind, to let go.
- We can selectively water the good seeds in our consciousness and refrain from watering the negative seeds.
- With mindfulness, breathing in becomes a delight, and breathing out can also be a delight. This is joy and happiness.
- Concentration is born from mindfulness. Concentration is power and energy.
- Insight is seeing what is there to liberate us from afflictions such as jealousy or anger, and allow true happiness to come. Every one of us has insight.